Benefits and Features
Test principle :
• Determination of glucose in fresh capillary blood by reflectance photometry.
• Blood glucose values can be tested in whole blood or plasma.
• The meter displays blood glucose values corresponding to those in plasma.
Measuring interval :10-600 mg/dL
Blood volume :1-2 μl
Measuring time :
• Test strip in the meter: approx. 5 seconds
• Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
Power supply : 1 battery (type CR2032)
Battery life : approx. 1000 tests or approx. 1 year
Automatic power-off : after 30 or 90 seconds depending on operating status
Memory : 500 test results with time and date, as well as 7, 14, 30 and 90 days averages.
• Accurate blood glucose measurement.
• No coding for even easier blood glucose monitoring
• easy-to-read display (new typeface)
• intuitive handling with just 2 buttons
• Underdose detection
• visual double check
• 10 seconds re-dose option
• Pre- and postmeal markers
• postprandial reminder
• 7,14,30 or now 90 day test averages
• USB interface for data transfer
Roche Bangladesh Limited